Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Sorry for the lack of posts dudes, suppose that living in York and discovering how many awesome birds I can see close to home I've been busy in the day either at lectures or birding then on the evenings going out! (Only reason I'm doing this post is cause I can't really afford to go out tonight!) Hence the lack of posts, but never fear I may actually do some decent posts soon...


Anyway local birding is good and year list is up to 95. Video camera is good even without a Tripod as I'm still a poor student check out some shaky videos that are nearly always shot in crap light due to me being too lazy and only going out in the afternoon although talk of a 6am fire drill might get me out of bed a little earlier, or where are those ear plugs at! But check out those videos here http://www.vimeo.com/timsbirdingvideos


Video camera picture... designed to take videos not pictures....




Erm what was I gonna write about? Oh I'm off to South West Turkey in July anyone been before? Any site or book reccomendations?


Birdy highlights recently have been juv Glaucous Gull, Male Merlin, Mealy Redpoll, Corn Bunting, Willow Tit, Ruff, 20+ Brambling, 16+28 Waxwing and 40 Pink-feets over the flat. Not bad considering all were seen from places I got to on a bike!


Using a car I managed Rough-legged Buzzard at Hatfield, looking forward to spring now

No comments:

Post a Comment